Welcome to Dillon's online Pre-adoption Workshop! This workshop has been specifically designed to help you get started on the right foot with your adoption journey. Topics covered in this workshop are:
- Hague Treaty
- HIPAA privacy policies and practice
- Adoption triad perspectives
- General family requirements
- Steps in the adoption process
- Understanding the challenges and risks of intercountry adoption
- How to finance an adoption
- Adult adoptee's perspective
- Successful adoptive families
This online workshop qualifies for six (6) certified Hague Adoption Education hours for any adoptive family adopting from a Hague Convention country.
Families who are adopting through Dillon International will receive a FREE Certificate of Attendance for this workshop. Adoptive families must complete the online Pre-Adoption Workshop prior to receiving their Application – Part #2.
Families adopting a child through another agency may pay a nominal fee of $35 to receive a Certificate of Attendance.
For families without internet access, please contact our office at 918-749-4600 to receive a CD of the workshop.
Click here to register your attendance and begin viewing the Pre-Adoption Workshop.